Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
today angry lyk hell pls. some ppl acting big nia. lyk i scare of her. call me bitchy slut. so wad if im. if i m den wad is she. everything must suit her in her way. when she wanna put her things inside my locker she will pls me. but im not so stupid to lend her ani more. how will a bitchy slut lend her locker. looks will bring her to no where. all she noes is to diao ppl.