Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
today i noe something. my house is just something i can sleep in. and is not something that i could be happy in and forget all my problems. its cold is here. and no one will be there and give you jacket. and i really mean no one. no one is going to stand there wif you if you got problems in tis house. everyone here is caring themselves. no one will be bothered to look at you and care for you.