Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
hmm.ahahs.last day of school liao. i think it quite stupid tu work fer the school by doing clean up. it stupid larhs. i wipe the windows larhs so stupid. den i climb up tu the table and wipe, den leslie saw it and i think he was wanting tu climb up cos on the floor gort nothing fun so he came and he wipe super fast not even 10 mins we din wad we supose tu do liao. den we sat down tu play uno. ani wae i will contiued from ma nap. bye fer now.