Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
hmmmm, tats so gay are eu all know wad im out-dated, ma mei has a stead and eu know wad.?? i dun even know bout it. ma kor has a stead and eu know wad.?? i dun even know bout it. OMG!!could eu imagine wad out-dated im.?? hmmm ahahs...this few has been performing. msg-ing colin fer things. talking tu alicia and ray. dancing wif teachers and class-mates. using com fer singapore and hk things. spending money tu sit cab. and alot alot more well im tried shall end here.