Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
fight wid xueping. i been bearing wid her lyk so long. brusting myself out so yeah eu cant blame mye, blame her all eu wan she is the one thats started all this so yeah~ GET THIS RITE~ simply hate dancing her class please i was lyk actually infront de lor. she push mye back de and i stand behid now of days larhs fuck i hate it. whatever. and i almost gort rachel and fecilia into trouble. sorry dearest i dun mean tu : ((