Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
TODAY DAM FUN LARHS. went suntec den after that went marina square and all we did buy things yeah hehehe~ yeah. i wan a belly piercing badly. i wan it cant i just have it and cant i just own it yeah accpet it dad, and pass mye the money and let mye piercing i wont regret piercing it and infact i will regret not piercing it yeah dad accept facts i wan it. anyone has 75 and spare mye let mye piercing first and i will return the money asap.