I find time passing very slowly.
The rain just never seems tu bring the joy,
I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains,
My heart can't seem to learn to part the hold,
Eu left your mark all that i dreamed of now it seems to stark.
Tho i told myself won't hold my breath a part of mye was dying,
there is nothing left for mye to do now but give in.
If eu gave mye one chance to tell eu how i was feeling,
I would sing to eu and tell eu i won't live life without eu.
And if eu gave mye another chance to tell eu how i was feeling currently.
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes, and eu know I'd never let eu go.
The way eu left mye on the train,
I don't know what to say,
I remeber everything that day,
I can't believe we'd never dance,
Just need one more chance to share the sunset
Our one last romance.
And now i have to tell myself to hold my breath a part of mye is just dying,
There is nothing left for mye to do now but just to give in.