Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
i hate my mum badly. how i hope i wasnt born. ARGGH! went simon house spill pepsi. MALU SIA. den the present i wanna give KANG WEI de ryte they go eat. den they keep saying very not nice fuck larhs. hate them can. arggh! cant they think of other ppl feeling? also nvr say wanna let eu all eat its someone bdae present eu know. den let eu eat i must go buy again. 1 bar 12 plus fuck.