Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
mytians i'll be off fer a study camp tml D: I DUN WANNA STUDY anyways, i was stupid enough tu msg the wrong Jared in stead of my teacher MR JARED OH. look at this.
mye: ermm,we need tu bring sleeping bag anot? jared: Hey..Haha whoa..u going church camp? I'm not in megalife alr.. mye: Hey, i meant abt tml's camp. jared: oh..haha i duno bout any camp? mye: sry, who are are eu? jared: I'm JARED! lol. mye: Ya! Which jared? Mr jared oh right? My teacher? jared: NO! im jared chee, your old church mate, i was from bedok cell remember? mye: okays sorry, wrong person! I thot eu was my teacher Mr jared oh and we have a camp tml so i was asking if we need tu bring any sleeping bad a not! Paiseh! (: JARED: LOL. its alright,u are still as blur as before..haha