Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
IM SO HUNGRY! IM STUCK AT HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS FEW DAYS! i MISS MY FRIENDS. i wanna go out out out. My phone bills are going tu be low this month, i think. I wanna get myself a lip piercing, but it seems tu be abit late now. How? okay! im just crapping, but there's really nothing i could blog abt now! life is fine, maybe my studies are the one that drag mye down into my sad part of my life! Byes. i shall blog more stufs when i remember. (: