HE'S MY BOYFRIEND (LESTER FOK) ALRDY LARHS, I am very sick and tired alrdy, since eu had broke up wit him alrdy den cant he have a new girlfriend? cant eu LET GO? I am not scolding eu, I just want eu tu get things right! but, i remembered when he was with eu, he told mye if i love him i should let him go with his new girlfriend, so i LET GO! it may be hurting at the start but after a while when i get used tu it, it's fine alrdy, and now if eu still love him why not let go? because he has gotten his new love alrdy? if eu keep dragging on eu will get hurt even more, Stop dragging things here and there, i dun wan things tu turn out worst, yes he's once yeurs, but previously before eu he was purpose tu be mine, and now he has alrdy moved on, so why not try letting go of him? im sure it will be better fer both of us and eu. (:
♥ 5:23 AM