Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
I need tu study! I need tuSTUDY ! I REALLY NEED TU STARTSTUYDING !
FIRSTY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY , COLIN (:KOH / LIM (: Dun blame mye ,honey , it just suit eu .
Today i was late fer school , and i have tu serve detention after school , where by i din , because its just a waste of time (: oh well , i hate studying , but this time round i seriouly cant slack even how much i dislike studying or hate studying fer because MAJOR exams are coming , VICKALYNA oh VICKALYNA , pls get yeur butt of yeur com , and start studying . I hate the tear of disappointment , i hate the day where by the results are out , and i fail badly . I hate tu show my parents my results because even how well i did or how well it is , my parents will nvr see it in their heart , even how well i find myself , they will nvr see it or perhaps they nvr knw and understands mye well ):
GOD , i pray fer mercy fall down on mye , eu gave mye a pamper life in eveyone's eye , but who seems tu knw what really happen ? God i need eu , i need eu tu bring mye over problems & problems when it occur , walk mye through the dark street over at the next path of life . will You ?