Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
mat up with jonathan , dennis , evan , zhaohui , andrea , chin cher , farhan & gavin . LESTER IS LATE and i cycled his bike tu east coast , dennis jonathan , evan chincher & farhan decided tu eat mac in the morning so went with them while zhaohui , gavin and andrea play wit their bike , everything was pretty awesome [ SKIPPPPPPPP ] after cross country went out with mr chandra and the same group of guys fer lunch at lagoon , the place is horrible , i tell eu so ugly ad flies here and there , digusting . table is ugly like shit . one word . YUCKS . homed and off tu sentosa fer a tending with COLIN , CLOUD & JEANNIE (: COOL . i love it . damm fun . I lyk sun tending & the sun is AWESOME . went off at ard 5 ? ate sushi tei and JEANNIE WENT OFFF . walked ard at vivo and off tu parkway fer sarah's colour pencil (: bye people , im tired (: