HUBBY IS COMING BACK TML FROM HIS BEIJING !
yes and currently i have two words tu describe myself ,
SOOO HAPPY !
Talking abt gng overseas , i went dance earlier on tu learn chinese dance ,
and my teacher ask mye if im interested tu go new york next year tu study dance ,
and my first reaction was like ! OKAY , and at the same time my mind pop out HUBBY ! knowing i cant just abandon him here , making him feel lonely , sad etc , and of cause fer myself i will be like missing him , wanting tu see him , sad etc , i told my dance teacher tt i shall consider it first .
IM SUCH A GOOD GIRLFRIEND !
looks like my whole of this week is packed ,
wednesday - chinese dance .
thursday - ballet ( on pointe & soft shoes )
friday - skipping dance , out with hubby and maybe the class .
saturday - Dance photo shooting , church , cell grp .
sunday - photo shooting , out with hubby i think ?
I WANNA QUIT MY JOB AND FIND ANOTHER NEW JOB .
mum ask mye look through the internet and find some dance job like , they hiring dance teachers or like they hiring dancer
BUT obviously not those dirty kind of dance like pole dance or what so ever kind i meant those clean ones like .
talking abt jobs reminds mye abt my pay , i will be getting my pay this thursday which is the day hubby is back but sadly , i cant spend a single bit of it because i wanna save up $400 and so tt i can buy something , but looks like it nvr happen , while even what
VICKALYNA CHANEL HO its a
must i must save up $400 , so just wish mye good luck :D
I LOVE LESTER FJS , I WANNA MARRY HIM :) and if only i could get marry at the age of 16 without having my parents approving or what so ever , i swear ! tml eu might just had RECEIVE my invitation card tu my wedding !
I MISS LESTER FJS , I LOVE LESTER FJS &
IF HE DIE , I WILL DIE .