
Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel ,
I love Orange Ng ,
Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself ,
I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly ,
I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09

mat her up at bugis after my dance and shopped ard , found a ez-link card from college and decided tu bring it tu school in the morning tu return it back tu school . (GOOD DEED *CLAPS FER CHANEL* ) den headed off tu parway parade tu buy huixian's FBTS but it doesnt have her size , so we went isetan and found some nice fbt and huixian brough 2 fer 19.80 found made a gift name card and den huixian decided tu made one but because one fer $6.90 two fer $10 so we decided tu do one fer pearline just when we were looking through the pictures we saw one very funny tigger photo super duper funny and we kinda made a joke thr , lol ! SUPER FUNNY ! den after buying everything we cab back tu my house tu change and went tu huixina's auntie place fer dinner went we were on our way thr i pointed at a hotel called gay world hotel , funny name rights ? yes ! and i started laughing my butts off again , drop at potong pasir and waited fer huixian's uncle tu fetch us tu their house , ate thr and den my dad came and fetch mye .