Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
TML ? its FRIDAY , i have a performance . means ltr i have rehearsal laa ! LOL . my life so far has been spended in dance from like the starting of school holidays till now , I MISS SCHOOL , idk why . perhaps i miss school because of friends ? i wanna go SHOPPING ! i wanna go out with FRIENDS ! i dont wanna DANCE ! dearest FAIRYTALE GODMOTHER ? pls grant this small wish of mine ? i wan a second line , DADDY pls? okays , bye ppl im gng fer dance now (:
i knw this will happen ,
but i din expected it tu be sooo soon .
perhaps its fate ,
tt we cant tu together .
so now i suppose its time fer mye tu let go of this balloon ,
which is on my hand fer sooo freaking long and let it free fly .