
Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel ,
I love Orange Ng ,
Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself ,
I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly ,
I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09

school as usual today , was pretty bored because today i have two lesson only 1 hr of CRN lesson den 2 hour of OFC lesson but CRN lesson was cancelled sooo i went school just fer OFC lesson den after tt what we do was just copy afew paragraph on the board , wahlao waste my time i should have just stayed at home and rot ! okay nvm so after class stayed in school fer awhile , lunch with amanda , cherie , pearline , marilyn , iris , kai , michelle , phoebe and 2 of iris's friend and den headed tu primary school with 1 of my friend , ahahahs , the teachers thr dont really have much changes but they said i change alot , wth !!! okay nvm and thr's a student thot i was a teacher , ahahahs , and she called mye miss goh ? i was like huh ? okay nvm , they are sooo cute and adorable ahahahahs ! nice nice , den went home tu sleep and den headed tu eat nasi lemak , lols ! ahahahs . okay den headed home again !