Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
bake cookies with amanda during friday night was super tiring . amanda went off at ard 11 plus and i finished the baking at ard 2 because one tray of cookies takes like 1 hours and there were like 6 trays . sooo it was freaking long.
shopping today as usual , saturday what !
brought shorts and some blood thingy , den headed tu meet sarah and shopping . headed home quite early , idk why , maybe because sarah was rushing home . ahahahs !