Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
okay nvm , should't blog about this , kinda weird .
CHANEL CANT BAKE .
Just trying tu make some conflakes cookies just now , so i tried doing some and OMG ! here comes my horrible nightmare , i freaking cant believe i cant bake , i din knw what tu do and all i did was just ask my cousin whats the ingredients and all those ahhhh and after doing half way i gave up , freaking hard tu do , sooo THANK GOD I WASNT FROM SOME BAKING COURSE or else i guess i will just die , the pictures are below , just when i thot i gave up sooo i need tu pack up and throw everything tu the dustbin , OMG ! GROSS & DISGUSTING is the word , ahhh , nvm try harder next tyme , sooo i cleaned up the mess i did and WASHED all the things i used , FREAKING DISGUSTED .