Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
i knw i look bai chi , and i hope thr's no any SMRT ppl sees this pic or else they will fine mye fer drinking in the train and nvr give up seats fer ppl who needs it more than mye .
this is my twin sister sarah (: cherie , pearline , zhiyin and the aunty with amanda's hand . we wanted tu take a pictures together and we dont dare tu ask ppl so i came out with a stupid idea of putting the camera on the floor and put self-timer .
i love all of eu okay even when im in america i will think of all of eu okay - sarah , pearline , marilyn , zoey , amanda , cherie (: love love .