Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
OSA TEST today was pretty fine , i manage tu answer all the question soo i suppose my results should be fine , ahahahs ! after exam i was down tu C1 with the cliquie tu have our lunch . omg ! very hungry eu knw , i almost die of hunger okay ! drank papaya milk shake *wink* den chuwen came and find mye chit chatted fer a while and den headed off with chuwen tu toilet -.- and den tu library while chuwen gooo , errrr ... idk whr , ahahah ! den i study CRN okay , im serious i study !!! please , let mye repeat this , I STUDY okay , ahahahs , den till ard 4 plus i headed home , wahlao aye ! singapore sauna sia , very the hot sia can die lorhhs , den chit chat with mummy and fall asleep till sarah bang on the wall dont knw how many zillion times and open the window i dont knw how and saw mye sleeping on the floor , ahahahas , and she scream my name , wahlao i think maybe she wants my neighbours knw my name , ahahahs bath and den headed tu parkway tu eat dinner , shopped ard den home and STUDY again . YES STUDY ! okay bye , im off tu STUDY , YES STUDY !