HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN
I LOVE EU MANY MANY AS A FRIEND .
I WISH ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE .
I WISH EU GET ALOT ALOT OF PRESENTS .
I WISH EU GET HANDSOME EACH DAY BY DAY .
I WISH EU LOVE MYE MORE AS A FRIEND :P
I WISH EU STUDY HARDER LIKE MYE (:
I WISH EU FIND A PRETTY , NICE , SEXY , GENTLE GIRLFRIEND (:
I WISH EU HAVE UNLIMITED WISHES SO TT I CAN ADD MY WISH DOWN BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE ALOT OF WISHES FER EUUUU .AFTER 13 YEARS OF DANCING , im SORRY if i let anyone of eu guys DOWN , i really have no choice but tu give up in the dance school im currently in i will focus on finding a better dance school in singapore and do modern dance in future , no more chinese , no more improvision , arts etc etc . I will be dancing modern dance in future hopefully or maybe a ballet , contemporary .
what's with a dancer which cant perform on the stage?what's with a dancer which cannot satisfy a choreographer wants ?a lousy dancer and all this seems tu be pointing tu mye now .i dont see the point why am i staying at this dance school .tuesday tu friday was all about volleyball , thursday gort head shot , STUPID !
& friday i have a new family called the potters , AHAHAHAHAS .
LORRY POTTER
LARRY POTTER
BERRY POTTER
TERY POTTER(MYE)
the FAKE HARRY POTTER is a OLD MAN , because he say he's old .
i once when crazy and craving tu dance everyday , but now how i wish the word dance nvr appear in any dictionary and nvr appear in my life , but however im gng tu jiayou fer dancing even when i first knw im not in any performance because i been kick out , i will still jiayou and i will still dance because i knw dance meant something in my life since 13 years ago and now i wanna find back tt passion fer dancing , JIAYOU VCH !
♥ 4:54 PM