DEAREST ..
i realise i want alot of things this few days .
ipod , phone , camera , shoes , bags , top shop clothes , esprit clothes , fox clothes , slippers !!
GRANT MYE ALL THIS , MY DEAREST FAIRY GOD MOTHER !!I LOVE EUUUUUUUU !im dreaming arent mye , even i knw its super impossible !
it took almost * years tu make the trust between us , and it took * years tu build this friendship ! but now friend , everything ends in just 1 day .im gng tu throw this matter behind so i'll take it as, eu are just my normal friend , from now . I trusted eu fer whatever eu did since the day we mat in ss but nvr would i knw eu are such a person or perhaps a loser ? Pls open up your eyes my dear friend , stop doing this ! I dont understand what's your motive behind but i hope eu understand , if eu hate mye den , im sorry ! No wait , sorry ? I dont think soo yea , eu change my future of happiness , eu messed up my life , UP SIDE DOWN , fer tt very first moment , i thot eu were my best friend but now maybe we are just normal hi bye friend , take care and pls stop doing all this , thank you friend !nothing last forever , every good thing comes tu an ending .(is this something good?)good tt i realise what kind of person eu are?bye , good night everyone , and good night
eu yes
eu (:
- I choose tu love,
and not being loved ,
at least i wont disturb your life
so eu will be happy !
♥ 11:53 PM