Hi there , My name is Vickalyna Chanel , I love Orange Ng , Im current studying in College East ,
I love My family , My friends and myself , I do Volleyball & Dancing ,
and most importantly , I love Jesus and my God .
since 19 March '09
strike out.
I wanna be RICH
I want a CREDIT CARD
Be more Flexible
FREEDOM A BETTER PERSON?
its been long time ago since i last blog and since i last went volleyball and dance . i suddenly miss schooling because during schooling i have money but now , no school no money !!! SIANSXZ , im wondering what if i cant get up tu higher nitec should i repeat a another year of nitec but another course or should i just go and work , headache . bye , im back tu my beauty sleep , im going volleyball ltr .